Water2buy offer you free extended warranties because we genuinely want you to have complete confidence and peace of mind when deciding to shop with us. Every one of our products is made to stand the test of time and tens of thousands of our products are actively filtering water all over Europe right now. Our customers are a vitally important to us, we believe that it’s essential that we are honest with you, and in-fact we’ve found that this approach ensures that all our customers are honest with us.
We put decades of experience and testing into making sure that you never have to use your warranty but it’s reassuring to know that your water softeners warranty term is 7 years, reverse osmosis units 5 years and 2 years on all other products. This warranty does not affect the rights you already have; it is in addition to those rights.
Once you buy from Water2buy your warranty is automatically activated.
There are some things which aren’t covered by warranty so we’ve clarified details below so you know exactly where you stand.
- Your warranty starts from the date of purchase
- The warranty belongs to the person on the billing address of the order so you can bring your equipment with you if moving house.
- All parts are covered. In the event of a fault water2buy will decide at their discretion whether a part replacement or a full unit replacement is appropriate.
- Your warranty covers damage in transit during delivery. So when we send a product to you the warranty covers the product for any damage that may occur in transit.
- Your warranty is only valid when purchased from an authorised water2buy retailer.
- We are a retailer of water2buy products we are not installers therefore the installation and removal of equipment is not covered by your warranty. Installation and removal of the equipment is at the product owners cost.
- Damage caused to the equipment during installation and removal of the equipment is not covered by the warranty.
- The warranty does not cover the unit against frost damage, deliberate damage like treating it roughly or not servicing or maintaining it as directed.
- Consumables like filters are not covered by extended warranty.
- Water2buy reserve the right to test any returned product before deciding on the appropriate action.
- The warranty applies in all EU countries where the equipment is used with micro-biologically safe water, in a non-commercial / non-work environment, and where the equipment has been used for it’s intended purpose and has not been misused or tampered with in any way.
- Where the equipment is proven to be at fault water2buy will pay for the transport of the equipment to and from your home.
Of course we can’t cover every single eventuality but we are willing to take any action we consider reasonable in order to make sure you are 100% happy. Thank you for shopping with water2buy. For any further information please contact water2buy customer service.
Chief of customer happiness