10 Reasons to Drink Water
As if you needed them!
But here’s our list…
- Water is absolutely essential to the human body’s survival. A person can live for about a month without food, but only about a week without water
- Water helps to maintain healthy body weight by increasing metabolism and regulating appetite.
- Water leads to increased energy levels. The most common cause of day time fatigue is actually mild dehydration
- Drinking adequate amounts of water can decrease the risk of certain types of cancers. including colon cancer, bladder cancer, and breast cancer.
- For a majority of sufferers, drinking water can significantly reduce joint and/or back pain
- Water leads to overall greater health by flushing out wastes and bacteria that can cause disease
- Water can prevent and alleviate headaches
- Water naturally moisturizes skin and ensures proper cellular formation underneath layers of skin to give it a healthy, glowing appearance
- Water aids in the digestive process and prevents constipation
- Water is the primary mode of transportation for all nutrients in the body and is essential for proper circulation.