Our 95 MTS Series softeners provide up to 132 gpm continuous soft water (Quadplex system
with one tank allowed off line for regeneration at all times) 24 hours a day. They are engineered
and thoroughly tested to provide years of reliable, trouble free maintenance
• MTS systems with smaller tanks have equal flow rate and
capacity compared to large tank & brass valve systems.
• MTS systems can be expanded quickly. Additional tanks
can be added to increase the capacity of the systems, when
investments change or the soft water needing change.
• According to the consumption of soft water, MTS systems can
be equipped by multiple tank size.
Easier to install
• MTS systems are easier to install and less occupied area.
• The main controller of MTS systems is installed at a convenient to
use location rather than on top the tall tanks
• MTS controller: Fully Programmable remote mounted
control box. available to BNT 95 and 95HF valves control.
• Parallel Flow: All tanks on-line and are interlocked so only
one can regenerate at a time.
• Alternating Flow: At least one tank is always off-line for
regeneration or ready in standby.
• Demand Flow: Tanks come on or off-line according to the
flow rate demand so that the system is always operating at
• Remote start singnal input: A remote button to be added so
that a manual regeneration can be initiated from another
• System interlock: A external signal can be accepted to lock
out and prevent the system from regenerating.
• Advanced Diagnostic Information: Easily trouble shoot and
access system information displayed in real lime.
• Auxiliary Outputs: Up to two programmable outputs/ relays
can be added.
• Battery Backup system: In the event of a power loss, the
system can continue to meter and monitor water usage for
up to nine hours
• Polishing Rinse is optinal: A small pump recycles water from
outlet to the inlet to keep the product water polished for high
• All systems are available in single, duplex, triplex, and