1. Pull the drain line clip and remove the drain line elbow and washer.
2. Clean/replace drain line flow control.
1. Use a wrench to screw off the brine line elbow assy, watch for the BLFC ferrule.
2. Use a wrench to screw off the copper fitting and use a nipper plier to remove the BLFC holder
3. Use a nipper plier to remove the BLFC holder, clean/replace brine line flow control.
1. Follow steps 1 to 3 of Timer /Powerhead replacement.
2. Remove the two screws from the motor. Remove motor( disconnect the wire attached on PCB if any), watch for the pin under the motor.
3. Replace the motor.
1. Remove the two screws from both sides.
2. Remove the plastic label and fixing screw on knob.
3. Remove the front cover assy.
4. Remove the three screws on PCB, then replace display PCB.