Water2buy filters to be used on NASA mission to mars
Water2buy have partnered with NASA in an important joint venture affecting the future of mankind.
Last night at a press conference at their famous Heston Texas base, NASA announced that water2buy filters would be used to filter water on Mars. NASA used the occasion to confirm the actual discovery of water at Mars’s polar caps which have remained hidden from human eyes until recently when the Mars Exploration Rover reported back hard evidence of the existence of H2o.
A popular concern of reporters present was the safety of drinking water from Mars. NASA presented a slideshow of water2buy’s range of filters which had been tested by their own in-house scientists, who confirmed their unbelievable ability to remove anything that was not a hydrogen or oxygen atom. They even pointed out that the filters had smart technology allowing two hydrogen atoms and just one oxygen atom to pass through the membrane together.
- Water softener installation service Water2buy Pro now Europe wide
- Le Chéile Together
- Removing Limescale
- Please see the attached notice regarding a major product recall for today April 1st.
- Proudly shipping all over Europe
- Water2buy Trade
- Water2buy filters to be used on NASA mission to mars
- its been a while
- Onwards and upwards towards the stars
- I’m a problem solver
- Credit cards toasted on an open fire
- Sunny Decembers and Christmas Jumpers
- Train of thought for Friday afternoon
- We just came to say HELLO.
- Is you Child drinking enough water?
- Water and Pets
- Why filtered water is better than bottled water
- 10 Reasons to Drink Water
- Water as the source of Beauty
- How to choose a Water Softener System that Works
- 1.3 million drinking unsafe water from problem plants