1. For the purpose of these terms & conditions the following words shall have the following meanings: (a) “The Company” shall mean Pro Installer (b) “The Customer” shall mean the person or organization for whom the Pro Installer agrees to carry out works &/or supply materials. The “operative” or “Engineer” shall mean the representative appointed by the Pro installer.
The installation is provided by Water2buy pro a third party who is responsible for any damages or losses incurred
2. The company reserves the right to refuse or decline work at its own discretion. Where the Company agrees to carry out works for the Customer those works shall be undertaken by the designated operative of the Company at its absolute discretion.
3. Where the date &/or time for works to be carried out is agreed by the Company with the Customer, then the Company shall use its best endeavours to ensure the appointment is kept. However the company is not liable for late or non attendance of engineer.
4. The customer shall accept sole liability to discharge the Company’s account unless he/she discloses to the company when initially instructing the Company to carry out work &/or supply materials that he/she is acting on behalf of a third party (including, but not limited to, a Limited Company or Partnership & receiving a written estimate the name of the third party appears on the written estimate.
5. If the customer cancels their instructions prior to any work being carried out or materials supplied, then the Customer shall be liable for any related expenditure together with the profit that would have been made by the Company had the work been carried out &/or materials supplied in accordance with such instructions.
6. If, after the company shall have carried out the works, the Customer is not fully satisfied with the works then the Customer shall give notice in writing within 12 months to the Company & shall afford the Company, and its insurers, the opportunity of both inspecting such works, & carrying out any necessary remedial works if appropriate. The Customer accepts that if he or she fails to notify the Company as aforesaid then the Company shall not be liable in respect of any defects in the works carried out.
7. If, after the Pro Installer shall have carried out the works, and there is a leak the Customer shall give notice in writing to the Pro Installer immediately & shall afford the Pro Installer , and its insurers, the opportunity of both inspecting such works, & carrying out any necessary remedial works if appropriate. The customer accepts that if he fails to notify the Pro Installer as aforesaid then the Installer shall not be liable in respect of any defects in the works carried out.
8. The guarantee shall be for labour only in respect of faulty workmanship for 12 months from the date of completion with the manufacturer’s warranty in force. The Guarantee will become null and void if the work/appliance completed/supplied by the Company is: (a) Subject to misuse or negligence. (b) Repaired, modified or tampered with by anyone other than a Company operative. The Company will accept no liability for any consequential damage or fault.
9. The Company will not guarantee any work in respect of Blockages in waste & drainage systems etc. The company will not guarantee any work undertaken on instruction from the customer & against the written or verbal advice of the Operative/Engineer.
Wok is guaranteed only in respect of work directly undertaken by the Company & payment in full has been made. Any non-related faults arising from recommended work which has not been undertaken by the Company will not be guaranteed.
The Company shall not be held liable or responsible for any damage or defect resulting from work not fully guaranteed or where recommended work has not been carried out. Work will not carry a guarantee where the Customer has been notified by the operative either verbally or indicated in ticked boxes or in Comments/ Recommendations of any other related work which requires attention. The customer shall be solely liable for any hazardous situation in respect of Corgi Regulations or Gas Warning Notice issued.
10. Where the Company agrees to carry out works on installations of inferior quality or on units which are over ten years old at that sate no warranty is given respect of such works & the Company accepts no liability in respect of the effectiveness of such works or otherwise.
11. The company shall be entitled to fully recover costs or damages from any operative/engineer/contractor whose negligence or faulty workmanship results in the company being liable for those damages or rectification of the work.
12. These terms & conditions may not be released, discharges, supplemented, interpreted, varied or modified in any manner except by an instrument in writing signed by a duly authorized representative of the Company & by the Customer. Further, these terms & conditions shall prevail over any terms & conditions used by the customer or contained or set out or referred to in any documentation sent by the Customer to the Company; by entering into a contract with the company the Customer agrees irrevocably to waive the application of any such terms and conditions.
13. Title to any goods, supplied by the Company to the Customer shall not pass to the Customer but shall be retained by the Company until payment in full for such goods has been received from the Customer by the Company.
14. Until title for such goods has passed to the Customer:
The Company shall have absolute authority to repossess, sell or otherwise deal with or dispose of all, any or part of such goods in which title remains vested in the company, For the purpose specified in (i) above, the Company or any of its agents or authorized representatives shall be entitled at any time & without notice to enter any premises in which goods or any part thereof are installed, stored or kept, or are reasonably believed so to be. The Company shall be entitled to seek a court injunction to prevent the Customer from selling, transferring or otherwise disposing of such goods.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, risk in such goods shall pass on delivery of the same to the Customer, & until such time as title in such goods had passed to Customer, the Customer shall insure such goods to their replacement value & the Customer shall forthwith, upon request, provide the Company with a certificate or other evidence such as Insurance.
15. The Customer will pay all fees specified in Order Forms. Except as otherwise specified herein or in an Order Form
i. Fees are based on Services and service agreements purchased.
ii. payment obligations are non-cancellable, and fees paid are non – refundable, and
iii. Quantities purchased cannot be decreased during the relevant agreement term.
16. If any amount owing by the Customer for installation, services or deliveries is 45 or more days overdue, we may, without limiting our other rights and remedies, accelerate the Customers unpaid fee obligations to a Third-Party Debt Collection Agency under such agreements so that all such obligations become immediately due and payable, and suspend the Companies services to the Customer until such accounts are paid in full.
17. Invoices are due for payment immediately upon delivery to the Customer. Any part of that invoice which remains unpaid shall carry interest at the rate of 4% over the base rate until payment in full is received by the Company.
18. The Company shall only be liable for rectifying works completed by the Company & shall not be held responsible for ensuing damage or claims resulting from this or other work overlooked or subsequently requested & not undertaken at the time.
19. These terms & conditions & all contacts awarded between the Pro installer 7 Customer shall be governed & construed in accordance with Irish & UK Law & shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish & UK Law.
20. The Pro Installer accepts no responsibility for any connections it did not make on existing pipe work.
21. The company accepts no responsibility for water quality before or after any units installed.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Water2Buy’s prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Republic of Ireland.
Video and install guides
The install videos provided are for guidance only and should not be used as a definitive guide to installing. All steps should be completed as per instruction manuals provided.
Water2buy cannot be responsible for the installation of your product unless an approved Water2buy installer is used to perform the install.
All items must be checked for defect before signing for delivery, do not accept any items that are defected as water2buy will not accept responsibility for items once signed for.
Money back Guarantee Policy.
If you are not happy with your purchase you can send it back to us, no questions asked within 30 days from date of purchase.
This website and its content is copyright of “Water2Buy” – © “Water2Buy” TM water2buy and Aquasmart are registered trade marks. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Please note that for items ordered from Water2buy your post purchase e-mail is only an acknowledgement of receipt of your order and your contract to purchase these items is not complete until we send you an e-mail notifying you that the items have been dispatched to you.
The Company shall not be liable in respect of any defects in the works carried out by any third parties. The Company will accept no liability for, or guarantee suitability, materials supplied by the Customer or a third parties & will accept no liability for any consequential damage or fault. The Company will accept no liability for any consequential damage or fault where the equipment has been
(a) Subject to misuse or negligence.
(b) Repaired, modified or tampered with by anyone other than a Company operative.
(c) Failure to follow the Safety & Care Advice available in the water2buy manuals.
These terms & conditions may not be released, discharged, supplemented, interpreted, varied or modified in any manner except by an instrument in writing signed by a duly authorised representative of the Company & by the Customer. Further, these terms & conditions shall prevail over any terms & conditions used by the Customer or contained or set out or referred to in any documentation sent by the Customer to the Company; by entering into a contact with the Company the Customer agrees irrevocably to waive the application of any such terms & conditions.
The company and any of our group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with this product in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this product.
Except in respect of personal injury or death caused directly by the negligence of the Company or its employees, in no event will the Licensor be liable to you for any damages, including any lost profits, lost savings, loss of data or any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use the Product, even if the Customer has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Nothing in this Licence Agreement limits liability for fraudulent misrepresentation.